Welcome to the mile-and-a-half, top-down, firing-on-all-cylinders fundraiser (aka the Greenwood Car Show).
Check under the hood and you’ll find a fundraiser in tune with its community, generating since 2009 more than $148,000 for local nonprofit organizations and automotive-related scholarships.
We are so appreciative of the generosity of the Greenwood Knights. The funds raised from the Greenwood Car Show give the Senior Center much needed support, and is used for programs and social services including a daily lunch service, memory loss program and support groups. Their community spirit is evident at their incredibly successful car show and in the fact that it’s a community fundraiser.
— Cecily Kaplan, Director, Greenwood Senior Center, Seattle
Community Nonprofits Receiving Donations
- GREENWOOD FOOD BANK/VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA
- GREENWOOD SENIOR CENTER
- HYDROPLANE & RACEBOAT MUSEUM
- LAST RESORT FIRE DEPARTMENT
- SAFEWAY FOUNDATION (prostate cancer research and awareness; breast cancer awareness and research)
- SEATTLE METROPOLITAN POLICE MUSEUM
- THE GREATER SEATTLE BUREAU OF FEARLESS IDEAS (writing and tutoring center)